Updated information from June 2021:
Current Mitigation Measures in our school (from June 2021):
- Hands – promote regular & thorough hand hygiene and increase hand-washing capacity with mobile hand washing units (these have remained in use on both sites since first brought in).
- Cleaning – enhanced cleaning regimes in place including cleaning of touch points (e.g. door handles) regularly through each day
- Ventilation – keeping windows and doors (where possible) open to maintain good air circulation through rooms.
- Outside – encourage students to be outside as much as possible (in social times but also in lessons where easily facilitated e.g. PE)
- Symptoms – make staff, students aware of symptoms and give clear instructions of procedure if symptoms are exhibited.
- Space – where possible, limit gatherings of very large groups (e.g. school assemblies not taking place)
- Face – support those staff and students that wish to wear face coverings and have a stock available if required
- Testing – Plentiful stock of Lateral Flow Tests available for collection by parents from our Upper School Reception until Friday 23rd July 2021.
Useful links and documents: