Family Action (IOM) will recommence their Family Help Line on Monday 08/03/21, dedicated to providing practical and emotional support to parents and families on the Island.
They will endeavour to help with:
· Activities to keep children occupied
· Emotional coping skills and focusing on the well-being of all family members
· Supporting your children to learn whilst not at school and also to learn through play
· Signposting to gain financial help and support from other services
· Practical parenting support
Please see attached leaflet for the support available.