Epraise is the way we recognise the hard work and dedication of our students.
Students are awarded merits, accolades or achievements by staff.
Merits are awarded for:
- Contribution to Class
- Contribution to School Life
- ELLI Dimensions
Accolades can be awarded for anything worth more than one or two merits. This should be for an excellent example of any of the above merit categories, e.g. Excellent Effort on an extended home learning task, representation of a school sports team, help at Open Evenings etc.
Achievements are awarded by the school for achievements such 100% attendance, most merits in a week, or excellent behaviour
Epraise allows parents to log in and see the recognition their child is getting, along with their attendance data.
Parents are encouraged to access our reward website, EPraise, to monitor the merits, achievements and attendance of their children.
All parents will receive an email from EPraise with details of how to login. If you have not received this, then please contact the school office, via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to your children’s profiles, with a breakdown of what the points have been given for and what subjects they have been given in. Their profile also includes any milestones, accolades and achievements met. Note, if you have more than one child at SNHS you will be able to see each profile on your account.
- Access to your children’s attendance information
- Access to the school rewards, including ‘the shop’ and ‘prize draws’
- See the ‘Charitable Causes’ that your son/daughter are able to donate their merits to.
For more information please click on the parent guide:
Please click on the links below to see information about:
unable to display resource