The Governing Body
Governors are called upon to help set the strategic direction of the school, to monitor the school’s performance and to make sure that the budget is wisely spent. This vital role calls for particular skills and commitment, a willingness to invest time in getting to know the school and enthusiasm for keeping up to date with training, legislation and current educational trends.
Our Governors are forward-thinking people who are passionate about the school, and are here to make sure that every student is given the best teaching, opportunities and experiences that the school can provide.
- Chair of Governors: Mrs B Brereton
- Parent Governor: Mrs N Wilson
- Teacher Governor: Ms A Watts
- Support Staff Governor: Mrs W Owens
- Co-opted Governor: Ms C Butt, Mrs M Mansfield & Mrs R Chatel